• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monarch Shipping ROCKS! (Sarcastic)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome MonarchJoe :welcome: . Hopefully you can help clear out our confusion/anger whenever we have a problem with monarch. As of yet, the package has still not been shipped but there is plenty of time left to do that today. Hopefully I'll see the stuff at my doorstep tomorrow. Thanks for taking your time and visit often.

Checked website, no shipping info yet. Maybe he called my uncle(Person who's being billed), with tracking info if it was shipped.

just have to say welcome as well MonarchJoe, it takes alot for a company to jump in with the sharks :D

it make a great stand for your company to show you will go that extra step to deal with customers on their turf.

^Very much agree so. Also he should get the special rank. "Monarch Rep" would be appropriate.

Shipped to Uncle(Tracking says it arrived and signed for). Since my address was not on CC records. I'll get it sometime soon. ARG! Oh well they did deliever and its in hands that I personally know.

I just ordered my x800xl from monarch on monday and got it today and im in chicago, thats pretty damn good if you ask me. My last order from them was just as fast. Definitely gonna order from them again. Id like to welcome MonarchJoe to the forums as well!

Back