• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Motherboard and graphics card Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

daedalistZ

Hello all,

I need a motherboard that can hold two graphics cards (nvidia gtx 650) but I am having trouble finding one that works with my budget and needs.:bang head I just want to ask if the motherboard I have found Will have support for two graphics cards even though I am only going to use one, I just want the board to support it for future upgrades, thanks. The link to the board is below.

http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-Inte...56&sr=1-1&keywords=GIGABYTE+motherboard+intel

So you need a 1155 socket MoBo that will allow SLI?

Where do you live and what is your price range?

*edit
In response to your original question. That board will not support two Nvidia cards. It will support two AMD cards though.

ED's response below is correct BTW

Last edited:
Ugh, don't SLI two 650's in the first place... go bigger single card, save yourself some trouble!

That board supports CFx (AMD's multi GPU solution) not SLI (Nvidia's multi-gpu solution).

Last edited:
Back