• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED My All-Out PC Build. Thoughts? Suggesstions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The UT60 rad I linked you to earlier should be more than enough for your cpu AND gpu.

http://www.aquatuning.us/product_in...ull-Copper-360mm---White-Special-Edition.html

You really do not have to go overkill with numerous rads.

If it's possible to do it alone with this rad. would it be possible for a 240 + a 120 that can fit in the case as well? both are 360.

Oh, with a radbox, gotcha.

;)

and for modding. I don't think I have the know-how or tools to do so. It seems like it would be fun to but that is probably best saved for ~5 years down the road while I get some experience in these things :D

If it's possible to do it alone with this rad. would it be possible for a 240 + a 120 that can fit in the case as well? both are 360.

That's not really the way water cooling works, once again, water cooling really takes over a month of research before really making any assumptions. (this coming from someone who did all the research and finally decided against it.)

That's not really the way water cooling works, once again, water cooling really takes over a month of research before really making any assumptions. (this coming from someone who did all the research and finally decided against it.)

I see. I guess outside the case it will be :p

Kasey, you have 127 posts in this thread. I have seen builds like your's with 25 posts.

It's getting really old really fast. Your magic rig you dreamed of is just ....

You didn't have a clue before you started since you didn't know squat and jumped in like a monkey with no limbs chasing a banana in a fast running stream. The monkey dies.

It's your choice. Do you NEED it now? You got the cash? You must build it now or are you just planning etc?

Step back. Start over. Read read read. And stop this crazy thread. Your by far not the frst to want to build a spaceship to Mars and all you know is "It's a box, it has stuff, make it go to Mars, help me I have no idea what I'm doing".

This has to stop.

I seen many 14-17 year old folks here do the same thing. Are you one of them?

I see...

I'm sorry; it seems my intentions were misinterpreted. It seems I have become too absorbed in planning too far out. Topic has been marked solved for 80 posts now. The rest has been my personal interest in what comes after getting the build and I apologize for that, but there is no reason for you to throw in random insults. Your point could have been made clear without them.

Last edited:
Kasey, you have 127 posts in this thread. I have seen builds like your's with 25 posts.

You didn't have a clue before you started since you didn't know squat and jumped in like a monkey with no limbs chasing a banana in a fast running stream. The monkey dies.

It's your choice. Do you NEED it now? You got the cash? You must build it now or are you just planning etc?

Step back. Start over. Read read read. And stop this crazy thread. Your by far not the frst to want to build a spaceship to Mars and all you know is "It's a box, it has stuff, make it go to Mars, help me I have no idea what I'm doing".

This has to stop.

This has to stop.

Listen to this man ^

You don't want to dive in headfirst, get a leak due to improper prep, then drown in misery because you fried your parts all because you were impatient.

Sorry Kasey, but I got your attention. Slow down. Build the PC, make it work. PLAN for WC later.

My method can be pretty harsh, I'm known for it. But you need to come back to earth, build the darn thing, worry about WC and the other stuff later. All you need to do is find a GOOD case that will fit the rads for your heat load. That's it. The rest has been figured out.

We do have a WC forum where you can read the stickies for 2-3 weeks and read every post for that 2-3 weeks and be ready to post a SMART list.

Lets move on.

He's right. The guys on this forum did the same for me and as I really started to consider my build, I realized there are a bunch of phases and each one requires a lot of research and time if you're going to do it right. So, keep your excitement and drive, but start to focus more. And have fun!!!!!

Here's some more RAM options. Compared to the 4x4GB kit you linked. These are all 2x8GB kits.

G. Skill Higher price, much tighter timings and lower voltage.

Crucial Lower price, tighter timings and much lower voltage. Low profile.

Crucial Much lower price, tighter timings and lower voltage.

Happy hunting!

Edit: Seems I missed a few pages. Disregard if irrelevant.

Last edited:
Back