• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my first intel always been AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Look at the watercooling section. There are sticky threads that describe how to build a loop. That said, and likely thankfully this case, watercooling is not my specialty.

You should see if you cpu can even reach 4.8ghz with realistic voltages before you invest a ton into watercooling.

Thats what I wanted to hear ,, Because I cant even Boot Into 4.8

Many thanks well It Looks Like My sweet spot is 4.5 /////// 4.6 was running good but after moving the PCI from 64 to 96 4.6 did not Like that :(

Hehe! Be happy with 4.5 my man.

Some guys like me can't get over 3.4 Ghz! :D
I'm glad that it's stable for you after all that confusion we had :p

but after moving the PCI from 64 to 96 4.6 did not Like that
Im going to regret asking this, but again, WHY did you adjust something that has no relevance to overclocking really (and you do not know what it is for)?

Im going to regret asking this, but again, WHY did you adjust something that has no relevance to overclocking really (and you do not know what it is for)?

curiosity killed the cat :D

whats the fun if you dont Pock around in this world :bday::bday:

I just wanted to know I am Like this with every thing you should ask my wife :bday::bday::bday:

Your wife must be Mother Teresa...:)

While playing around is good, you are really at the stage of learning what things are and what they do. Changing completely random items then bouncing back here really isn't going to get you anywhere and likely cause a lot of effort for those that are still willing to help at this point.

curiosity killed the cat :D

whats the fun if you dont Pock around in this world :bday::bday:

I just wanted to know I am Like this with every thing you should ask my wife :bday::bday::bday:

Honestly Firas you're killing me here. :rofl: I was catching up on this thread and haven't stopped laughing yet. You really do need to leave things alone. Just be happy with a decent 4.5 OC it really is more than you need for gaming. The heat and volts for 4.8 aren't going to be worth the returns you get. I run mine at defaul TBH unless I'm doing something that actually "needs" the horse power. Then I torture it.

many times I dont Understand your Humor EarthDog But Some how I think its all good

:bday::bday::bday: Johan45 Thats Is Life happy that you are Happy :bday::bday:

Mother Teresa is a saint. Literally. Just slashing if you are like.this in real life, your wife must be a saint.

Mother Teresa is a saint. Literally. Just slashing if you are like.this in real life, your wife must be a saint.

:thup::thup: I know :thup::thup: No but Really I have Learned many things Lately and there is really nothing that Important to be @4.8 specially for what I do only gaming and it is only 2 or 3 games that I focus on

But I would Like in the Future to upgrade to better memory Like
DDR3 2400 9-11-11-31

after all I can see that 4.5 is a very sweet spot for this CPU

No point in getting that fast of memory either unless you are benchmarking competitively. It yields little gains over 1866 really. You are fine.

+1 not much benefit above 1866MHz unless benching or running WinRAR 3.93, and that is it. Memory Scaling on Haswell CPU, IGP and dGPU: DDR3-1333 to DDR3-3000 LINK: http://www.anandtech.com/show/7364/memory-scaling-on-haswell/3

Huh? WinRAR?
It can be used a benching tool?

No after looking at all the real word benchmarks at Anandtech the only benchmark that was remotely beneficial with faster memory in real world work was WinRAR 3.93

Back