• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my first intel always been AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Number 2 Some of you Guys and speciall MR.scot are proving to me that You Never use HWMonitor ever in your Life, Because if you have then you should know by Now that every time you start the Program it will always read Min and MAX from last time you ran it ,, this means you have to clear them

:rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, you can't get help when you lash out at those who try to help you.
I just read through this thread for kicks and this is my first comment-- sorry for quoting an old post but it just made me laugh so hard...

The OP is extremely entertaining, but I'm not sure he's taking the help offered in the way that would most benefit those giving it, and the OP himself.
An analogy of what's going on here is you taking your van to the mechanic and saying "The engine is stuttering" and then while he's fixing it you slash your own tire, just because you were curious to see what slashing a tire would be like. Now the mechanic has to fix your slashed tire, and your engine. In this case, the mechanic is not being payed.

:rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, you can't get help when you lash out at those who try to help you.
I just read through this thread for kicks and this is my first comment-- sorry for quoting an old post but it just made me laugh so hard...

The OP is extremely entertaining, but I'm not sure he's taking the help offered in the way that would most benefit those giving it, and the OP himself.
An analogy of what's going on here is you taking your van to the mechanic and saying "The engine is stuttering" and then while he's fixing it you slash your own tire, just because you were curious to see what slashing a tire would be like. Now the mechanic has to fix your slashed tire, and your engine. In this case, the mechanic is not being payed.

Never thought of it this way many thanks I am also new and learning

:thup:

Back