• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Friend Vouchers, let me trade you them!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just rented it... utterly boring. The controls scheme is really silly and graphics are no better than metroid prime 1. I Really don't want to talk about this overrated dissapointment any longer than I have to...
I give it a 4/10(Zelda:TP being at 8/10 and Re4 being 9/10).

Just rented it... utterly boring. The controls scheme is really silly and graphics are no better than metroid prime 1. I Really don't want to talk about this overrated dissapointment any longer than I have to...
I give it a 4/10(Zelda:TP being at 8/10 and Re4 being 9/10).

Your welcome to your opinion, but from the gaming reviews, it looks like you might be a select class. I personally enjoy it, its dang long and there is so much "side stuff to do"

Oni, Fired 2 back at ya, do you know what you have to do to get the different orbs other than friends vouchers? I got tons of red from imaging? the creatures and lore found everywhere but the others I dont seam to understand how to get

Your welcome to your opinion, but from the gaming reviews, it looks like you might be a select class. I personally enjoy it, its dang long and there is so much "side stuff to do"

Oni, Fired 2 back at ya, do you know what you have to do to get the different orbs other than friends vouchers? I got tons of red from imaging? the creatures and lore found everywhere but the others I dont seam to understand how to get

Sorry I wanted to wait till Oni replied with angry remarks about hijacking his thread and dissing his favorite game, but...

April Fools! :beer:

You get blue ones from scanning enemies and lore sometimes. You get yellow ones from defeating bosses or performing game-changing events (such as accessing a seed).

Oh, have you been scanning bosses? Every form of the boss? Some bosses change at will. Every time they change, scan them again to see what you get.

Personally, I've got dozens of the other types of orbs, but hardly any green ones. I've gotta trade more.

I did get my bobblehead, though! It's the Mii you registered your save game with wearing the Varia suit. You can poke it!

Sorry I wanted to wait till Oni replied with angry remarks about hijacking his thread and dissing his favorite game, but...

April Fools! :beer:

I wouldn't have done that, anyways. Some people genuinely don't like it. They can't get used to the control scheme or find the intro boring (the intro was boring. It's an hour of walking around doing nothing).

I really hope you do like it, though. I think it's a great game.

you can send emails from Wii?

Yeah. You have to register the email address, first. In the address book, when you add, you can select a Wii console, or something else (I can't remember exactly what the selection is). After that, you put in the email you want to register. When that is done, the Wii fires off an email to that address asking if it's ok for it to send stuff to this address, with a registration link. When that's clicked, the Wii is allowed to send emails to that address.

Last edited:
That just got me thinking . . . Perhaps I could attach a picture to an email written with a web-based email, like Gmail or something. I'm going to try that when I get home!

Just tried that. Failed. What the hell good are screen shots if you can't show them to people easily?!

I just bought the bumper stickers today. The bumper stickers are based on which saves you have on your Wii. Right now I have a MP3:C sticker (natch), Retro Studios (also, natch), Paper Mario, Excite Truck, Legend of Zelda, and there are a few of the jagged S-logos from the Metroid series. Kinda cool.

Need. More. Vouchers!!

Willing to trade Friend Vouchers

I have 13 friend vouchers to trade. Who's down to trade?
Console: 4670 7233 9511 2596

let me know. Thanks.

I wouldn't have done that, anyways. Some people genuinely don't like it. They can't get used to the control scheme or find the intro boring (the intro was boring. It's an hour of walking around doing nothing).
:eek:

What about the Ridley fight? That was pure awesomeness in a cool can.

Oh, the Ridley fight was a slice of alright pie with a scoop of vanilla win on top. Everything up to that is kinda boring.

I am grabbing this game today after work. Getting back to my 360 and Wii while I wait for Halo 3, Mass effect, Crysis, HL2 Orange Box.

Back