• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MYSTERY PRIZE AND HD5870 CHALLENGE REVEALED!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think Ozzlos credit card company has taken him hostage:shock:
that's why we have not heard from him:shock:

Not to rush you at all Ozzlo it is just more creative than writing "TTT" or "BUMP" :beer:

I have been ridiculously slammed at work this last couple weeks (gotta pay for a new card somehow :D). My weekend is free, saturday will be spent resting and sunday I will be playing catch-up.

BTW I finally got to do some gaming on this 5870 last weekend... I was drooling over the framerates I was getting with everything maxed 1920x1280. Whoever wins this card is gonna be one lucky dog.
(I had to add that little tidbit just to torture you guys ;)

Oh and this info is for the winner. If you use the ATI control panel to overclock the card, the drivers will cause the card's memmory to change frequencies several times a second, this causes all sorts of problems in games and even scrolling in firefox. The fix is to get a 3rd party program which you can lock the GPU memmory speed so it isn't changing 20 times/second. Also the card runs just fine at stock... I have not pushed the card beyond 50mhz so whatever it's capabilities are will be a surprise to the winner.
(this tidbit also added to torture you guys ;)

Last edited:
Sounds sweet Ozzlo what were you playing? I really hope I win something(My farm need more and better gear).....Did you see I lost my borgs? Yeah points dropped off a lot! Looks like I'll be falling down through the ranks again real soon. So to anyone I passed here is you chance to put me back in my place.

Sounds sweet Ozzlo what were you playing? I really hope I win something(My farm need more and better gear).....Did you see I lost my borgs? Yeah points dropped off a lot! Looks like I'll be falling down through the ranks again real soon. So to anyone I passed here is you chance to put me back in my place.

Yeah I see you lost ~100k ppd...

Oh and im your #1 threat lol. :sn:

if only decent NVIDIA cards in CR didnt cost $300+! i would add them to our 7 support computers and add 3 to my EVGA SLI x58 board!

I am getting ready to post the winners ;)

Back