• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

name my new business .......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maxvla said:

yeah i understand... and the point of the name i suggested is that if he gets popular he can expand to whatever he wants in the world of computers. he could be the next alienware (with lower prices i hope)

yeah, wouldn't that be sweet?

you know alienware employees have the phattest boxes that they've made from alienware components personally. i just want one cause they're cases are so damn pretty.

jeff

1)Juicy Revision Inc.

2)Juicy Adjustment

3)Streamy Iteration

4)Stiff Liquid

5)Deep Surge

6)Abrasive Abyss

7)The Liquid Method

skip said:
I'll get shot for this.

FuNkin Incredible Modding Gear!

Now I'll go Ban myself for 3 days..... :D

Hey! No fair! You don't get off that easy! :D

Here's a few:

Cool Custom Designs ( Or any variation like Cool Custom Inc., Cool Custom Co. )

Crazy Custom ....... Can't think of somthing to put after this but its worth shot.

Clean Custom Design(s) (once again Or any variation)

To thow out a way of chossing a name thunder, Is you could have a vote, Select all the names you particularly like and set up a vote, and to prevent cheating, You could do it as a thread and not a poll, So that no person could vote twice. In fact If you keep track of who sent in what name, It would prevent people from voting for themselves. I Hope this post helped in some way.

-wh469

P.S. See you in three days Skip!

Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64Thunderbolt said:
Man, this is as hard as pulling teeth... Hell, I think Id rather have my teeth pulled intead of chosing a name.. I like about 80% of them....LOL

I like the AV...Munky

And Skip... see yea in three days...LOL

I cant believe I spent the last 30 minutes reading all the names and taking notes..
yea, and a week to go.. shoot, im tired already....

Thanks Everyone
Cheers :beer:
Charlie

Yeah, but finding the ones you like is the easy part. Checking to see if any of them are already registered and in use is the hard part.

I've kept track of who said what. I'm gonna count them after this (and see who has how many) post because I have a few more:

fluid works
fluid motions
CFM design
Code Red Technologies
Redtech
Code Red Tech
Redtek

And I agree Crystal Method. You're prolly gonna have to choose 3 or more that you really like and see now many you can actually do, and then decide from there.

Penguin, I think either you or I added up wrong, or I missed one or something, because I currently have 319, but when I add everything after the 300, I get 20, and that's 320. OH! You know who I missed... SKIP! Seeing as how he was banned I must have forgotten him. :p

The current Total is 320.

Time to make it worth pulling two teeth for:

Aquatic Customs
DigitO/Customs
OCean Designs
O/Cean Designs
O/Ceanic Designs
OCeanic Designs
OCeanic Works
O/Ceanic Works
O/Ceanic Technologies
OCeanic Technologies
O/Ceanic TechnolO/C
OCeanic TechnolOC
O/Ceanic Industries
OCeanic Industries
OCeanic Effects
O/Ceanic Effects
OCeanic Legacy
O/Ceanic Legacy
OCeanic LegOC
O/Ceanic LegO/C
Aqua Illusions
Aquatic Illusions
Hydro Illusions
Liquid Illusions
Fluid Illusions

The Total is now 345. Have fun at the dentists, Tbolt :D.

Cyclone Mods- this took me a while to think of i really like the cyclone idea :)
Typhoon Custom Mods
Tsunami Custom mods or Tsunami Mods either or
Whirlpool custom modifications

DAMN! He beat me to it!..... Tbolt, I think you should start 5 buisnesses, you'll never find the perfect one at this rate.... We'll be at 1000 before July 8th....

I'm not feeling creative but at least another vote for:
"Fluid effects"

or maybe the gramatical variation "Fluid Affect" Yeah, i like that better- maybe.

Back