• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

name my new business .......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Liquid Fusion
Dark Fusion
All your grills are belong to us
Liquid Grills
Spherical Designs

I'll think of some more.

didnt have time to read all the names so if i step on someones toes give them credit

pimp grills
or
pimptastical-grills
or
pimptastical-grills-2000

adding a 2000 always makes it seem better

WOOT! Someone voted for mine! GO ME! :D

I don't have any more at the moment, so instead I'll just go back on put everyone's onto the list of names and who wrote them that I'm keeping for Tbolt.

Penguin4x4 said:
Hey, ax, could you post em?

The list itself is massive, it's about 11 pages in Word (but it's one column so...) Anyhow, TCL, is fluid affect as suggestion (because I might have about 25 or so more to add if I can use affect... :D). But I really don't want to post it, because it will take up a lot of space and annoy others.

Charlie's Custom Metalworks
Charlie's Custom Hydroworks
Charlie's Custom Metal Designs
Charlie's Custom Metal Design
Charlie's Custom OCworks
OC/MOD
Overclocking Charlie's Custom Works (OC Custom Works)
Overclocking Charlie's Custom Designs (OC Custom Designs)
Overclocking Charlie's Kick *** Grills
and my final one:

Charlie, I really want to win this contest. :D

ok, maybe there was sAixelsid should win this contestome subliminal messaging in this Aixelsid should win this contest message. But don't worry, I'm sure that Aixelsid should win this contest Charlie's Aixelsid should win this contest judgement won't be Aixelsid should win this contest affected by any form of Aixelsid should win this contest subliminal messaging Aixelsid should win this contest.

:D

(375 Names)

gen-tek customs

midnight mods

tigerclaw pc acessories

Xtreme system mod

god sys customisation

jim bobs tech stuff

we make custom comuter stuff!

fanspeed custom

fluid perfection tech

astro mod techs

symetric hydro grils

Anti-Walmart Modifications

Mods of Destruction (MOD)

Charlie's Angels (They do look as pretty as one)

and..... Buy here because everywhere else doesn't look as pretty.

Chicken OC Mods (Thelemac will buy 100 from you if you choose this name :p)

And on a serious note:

Hydro Affect
Liquid Affect
Water Affect
Ocean Affect
Digital Affect
Legacy Effect
LegOC Effect
Legacy Affect
LegOC Affect
OCeanic Affect
Oceanic Affect

And the number of names, like my post count, is now over 400. :D

I've got 3 to throw into the hat . . .

HydroForge Casemods
Player1 (like in videogames) Casemods
Jetstream Casemods

I just threw Casemods in there cuz you said you'd be doing more than just fan grills (I took that to mean side pans etc), but you could change that part to whatever suits your fancy.

Do I win?

Oni said:
I've got 3 to throw into the hat . . .

HydroForge Casemods
Player1 (like in videogames) Casemods
Jetstream Casemods

I just threw Casemods in there cuz you said you'd be doing more than just fan grills (I took that to mean side pans etc), but you could change that part to whatever suits your fancy.

Do I win?

Not yet. You didn't uaixelsiD will win this contestse subliaixelsiD will win this contestminal messageing. :D

UnseenMenace said:
wow a mega choice, glad I do not have to choose from all these :rolleyes:

Yep. I sent him the list of names, since I know it's gonna take more than one day to find the best name. Hell, even the 10 best names would be a task. Though I want to know all the finalists, that way if I didn't win, I'll know if I at least had something good. (And I better, I have about 130 or those 405 names :eek: )

Back