• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help ASAP...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
from shadowing this thread from the first post it is obvious that you are not doing the research needed to do these things.... Multiple users have directed you to the documents that you should research and yet you keep coming back with questions that are answered within those documents... We are more than willing to help but you got to do the initial research first so that you can get familiar with the terminology. fine example of doing the initial research would be from your last question "what is p95?" a quick google search with "p95 software" will give you enough results that you should be able to deduce what p95 is... if you cant deduce the information after looking it up then you can come back with "is software-x.exe what you mean by p95"? I would be more than willing to verify that type of question for you. not so much on a question like "what is this terminology?"

I haven't posted on OC.com in a long time, but I have to say this:

The patience shown by the members in this thread has been truly amazing.

I haven't posted on OC.com in a long time, but I have to say this:

The patience shown by the members in this thread has been truly amazing.

Even the patience of the saints can wear thin though.

I know language can be a barrier but in this situation it is not. We actually have people from countries that have to use a translator for evey one of their posts and they get it fairly quick.

Based on one remark made by the OP in a previous thread about he could just wait for Christmas and get an Intel 4820, I was made to suspicion the OP is very very young. I read that to mean he could put in his order with the red-suited SC and get an Intel setup.

There is a request for a signature. That would hellp when we now know he said one mobo model at first but now is different. And the thread is so dang long now I hate to have to go back to the beginning just to remember to remember he does not have the mobo he first said he had.

No requested CPUz screen captures so that from 10 miles to 1,000s of miles from his keyboard, we could at least glimpse what is happening at his end.

Jump back into bios and try OC MODE in bios and now have a problem again and posting oh my what is wrong when we suggested he leave a Pre-programmed bios overclocker alone and learn to fish and he said he wanted to learn but not break his rope.

Well when I see those complete disregards for conventions, it always in my mind points to youth or maybe a disorder. Now days we do have users act pretty unconventionally, and after a few posts they write that they have a human memory issue of sorts. Lets us know that we will have an odd ride perhaps. But this bouncing around like a pogo stick without any regard to requests for getting on the same page for hope of help for an issue...I get visions of youth everytime.

I think I would find a way to short the jumpers for an hour or two and pull the battery out.

L2pOrCry:
Unplug power supply from wall outlet or power bar or wherever it gets its' A/C power from.

Locate your Screwdriver again and short across the two points to clear the CMOS again. Keep screwdrive in place for at least 30 seconds. You could also remove the battery to clear the CMOS.

Hook power supply back to A/C power again.

Boot computer again and use F11 or the Delete Key on keyboard to enter bios and find the location to choose LOAD optimized or defaults and Save and Exit the bios.

When REbooting from process just above, AGAIN REenter the bios and choose the correct Sata mode for your hard drive.

You should now be REturned to factory setup for that mobo and cpu and ram.

Good luck and read the manual for understanding. We are all way out on a weak limb of the tree in trying to help and it is obvious we are not doing well in the 'helps' department. Maybe you can locate one of your buddies closer to you in your city and get them to come over and give you a nudge in the correct direction. It might be a good idea, since it is possible to choose the completely wrong setting in the bios and have the next boot up scramble your bios chip and no way from our place in a forum that we can help you out of that issue.
RGone...ster.

Guys i just want to say that you helped me out alot. I am not going to ask any more questions about my pc. But than again if i find my pc in trouble this is my first web to search for solutions. Thanks again guys, you are awesome :D

Overclockers Forums is the best place to learn about overclocking for noobs like you and me. It is because the people here are great and are more than willing to help. But then you come up with

what is the Cmos ?
'

How do i get into BIOS ?

How do i REinstall windows, . . .

:facepalm:

Maybe you should have done some reading on your own first to get the basics before coming here. Your own motherboard manual would have been an excellent start. Then there's Google. And most importantly, Dolk's Guide to the Phenom II.

If you are really serious about overclocking, and not just trolling this forum, don't stop asking questions. The experts here are more than willing to help out any noob. But don't give them the impression you want your hand held. For that get an Apple.

Overclockers Forums is the best place to learn about overclocking for noobs like you and me. It is because the people here are great and are more than willing to help. But then you come up with

+1:thup::thup:

I got a problem again. My pc won`t react with my pc screen anymore. I tried the jumper but it seems like i can`t to that either

My mobo is very strange. The manual says its a green jumper at Jbat19 area on my mobo. Its not and i only have 2 pins so i have to take something in steel and hold them togheter for 5 sec

L2pOrCry, I understand what a jumper is. What I don't understand is why you think it's rare when nearly every motherboard ever manufactured had them. I'm not sure which one you're using as you've listed 2 different ones though out this thread and have refused to add a signature to your profile as it's been requested several times now. I've had to read this entire thread now at least three times in its entirety just to find out what your problem is. It's hard to believe such a simple problem could take a month and a half to correct is baffling. To say that this thread is long in the tooth is a grand understatement.

I wish you the best of luck L2pOrCry and I leave this thread with some final words of wisdom in hopes that you learn at least one thing from this experience.

GOOD ADVICE is only GOOD if it is followed. Otherwise it is only advice.

Blaylock - Out!

Back