• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help choosing fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lukeool

Registered
I need help choosing some case fans I want 120mm fans with preferably White LEDs but I don't mind if there a different colour. I want the good performance fans but I don't want to pay allot.

Gentle Typhoons are my favorite fan but they dont have any led's or anything. I have 2 aerocool sharks in blue led that I really enjoy and they also make them in while led.

Hey Luke,

2 Coolermaster Blue LED Fans = Case Intake/Exhaust
4 Yate Loon High Speed Fans = Rad Push/Pulls
2 White LED Corsair Fans = Front Intake came with the Carbide 500r Case

Fans I'm running

4 Yate Loons on my Rad > http://www.frozencpu.com/products/6...V_Blue_D12SH-124UB.html?id=QsYLdpDL&mv_pc=204

2 Coolermaster LED Blue as Case Fans..

The yates are next to silent when they're turned down to about 800rpm and still move a ton of air of course they can sound like turbine engines and push the shingles off the roof when they're cranked up to 2200 rpms.. Best fans i've ever had!

The cooler masters are great for case fans... asthetic value is nice and they are quiet.

2 Corsair white LED fans .... Only because corsair sent them with the case and i haven't jammed a third party fan into the proprietary fan header corsair thought was a great idea for the carbide 500r ** the 1 and only ***** i've ever had about a corsair product**

:-/

Gentle Typhoons are my favorite fan but they dont have any led's or anything. I have 2 aerocool sharks in blue led that I really enjoy and they also make them in while led.

i have just orederd 4 aerocool ahrks in bluse hopefully they wil solve my overheating problems

Back