• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help oc msi p43 neo3 mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

silvers46

Hey i kinda new at this overclocking stuff i read a article on another website saying i can oc my cpu up to 3.8ghz without modding the voltages much and some other stuff (if u need the article website let me know) anyways i got this mobo working fine it has oc jumpers to change the fsb and that is how i was told to get higher clock speed. so the jumper settings are 200mhz , 200-266mhz, 266-333, 333-400. i can move the jumpers all the way to 266-333 no problems cpu is cool everything works fine. but when i remove the jumpers completely which is what the mobo manual tells me to do the computer turns on but i get no display or anything i just stays on and i can leave it on and it wont shutdown so i dont think anything is overheating or anything like that. no beeps no nothing just turns on and i can hear the harddrives movin. so i was just hopin somebody else might have this board and had the same issues here are all my specs for my computer

msi p43 neo3 mobo bios version 1.5(up to date)
e7300 with m0 stepping
850w psu from rosewill (dont remember model #)
4gb g.skill ram 800mhz
ati 4850 gpu

if there is any other questions or parts i need listed let me know and i will list them thanks

Back