• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help on a new motherboard, had to settle for bottom when i built PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatbonokid

Current specs.

Intel i5 4690k stock cooler
8gb Ballistix 1866
Gigabyte OC GTX 770
BENQ xl2411z
Ducky SHINE black sw
Samsung EVO 840 128/WD black 64 MB cache 500 GB
EVGA 500 wat PSU 40 amp rail
Razer Death Adder 2013, Razer naga 2014, Logitch g502
Cooler Master HAF XB EVO (could contribute to motherboard selection)

Now i have alll of this pretty hardware running on THIS! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&cm_re=gigabyte_h81m-h-_-13-128-693-_-Product

It looks like a joke almost, I will upload a picture. I know windows scores dont matter, but my proc is getting 7.6! and my graphics 7.7??! I seen an i5 PC today with a 3570 stock get a 7.9 and a 7.9 video with a 760..

now forgetting the nonsense, I finally have 120 dollars and i desperately want this thing out of my computer. I cant use my front USB ports, it uses an odd cable that im not familiar with, it only has 4 usb ports in the back.. I use 3 mice ALONE:(

I would also like to get the full speed out of my ram and maybe a 4.2 out of my processor? would that be easily achieved and stable? thats last on my list unless you guys say it is needed. the 100$ ram kit running at its speed is number 1.

I need a motherboard from Microcenter. If you could help me decide on the correct one that would be AMAZING, you guys have helped me since 2004.. this is by far the greatest PC ive ever had the pleasure in owning in correlation with the time. If you have the time to help me choose a motherboard, you can choose through OPEN BOX, AND REFURBS, as that would be sortof ideal because i could get a better motherboard at a better price.. if it doesnt work i can simply return it.. but I am the MADISON HEIGHTS/DETROIT area selection when you enter www.microcenter.com. choose that so you can see the items available to me. I will be going to pick it up tomorrow. thank you for ALL of your help throughout my PC days and i apologize for the long post. ;x Just please, link me what you would think the best motherboard for a slightly above average PC gamer and user would be for around 125. Goodnight. hope to get responses very soon.

then change theme to white :p ...
I have the same issue, here is little fix :)

Intel i5 4690k stock cooler
8gb Ballistix 1866
Gigabyte OC GTX 770
BENQ xl2411z
Ducky SHINE black sw
Samsung EVO 840 128/WD black 64 MB cache 500 GB
EVGA 500 wat PSU 40 amp rail
Razer Death Adder 2013, Razer naga 2014, Logitch g502
Cooler Master HAF XB EVO (could contribute to motherboard selection)

Now i have alll of this pretty hardware running on THIS! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-693-_-Product

It looks like a joke almost, I will upload a picture. I know windows scores dont matter, but my proc is getting 7.6! and my graphics 7.7??! I seen an i5 PC today with a 3570 stock get a 7.9 and a 7.9 video with a 760..

now forgetting the nonsense, I finally have 120 dollars and i desperately want this thing out of my computer. I cant use my front USB ports, it uses an odd cable that im not familiar with, it only has 4 usb ports in the back.. I use 3 mice ALONE

I would also like to get the full speed out of my ram and maybe a 4.2 out of my processor? would that be easily achieved and stable? thats last on my list unless you guys say it is needed. the 100$ ram kit running at its speed is number 1.

I need a motherboard from Microcenter. If you could help me decide on the correct one that would be AMAZING, you guys have helped me since 2004.. this is by far the greatest PC ive ever had the pleasure in owning in correlation with the time. If you have the time to help me choose a motherboard, you can choose through OPEN BOX, AND REFURBS, as that would be sortof ideal because i could get a better motherboard at a better price.. if it doesnt work i can simply return it.. but I am the MADISON HEIGHTS/DETROIT area selection when you enter www.microcenter.com. choose that so you can see the items available to me. I will be going to pick it up tomorrow. thank you for ALL of your help throughout my PC days and i apologize for the long post. ;x Just please, link me what you would think the best motherboard for a slightly above average PC gamer and user would be for around 125. Goodnight. hope to get responses very soon.

you guys can never link a 115 dollar board, as i said im a casual user and may overclock? is my computer gonna turn into a spaceship if i get the yellow and blue color coordinated one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back