• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need video converter.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cojac92

I'm looking for a video converter application. It doesn't have to be amazing, it just has to be decent.

List of what I want.
Convert up to 1080p
No loss in quality after converting
No watermarks
Under $20, preferably free though.

what formats are you going to be working with? each converter only supports so many formats

EDIT: Beware of SUPER's new versions. Build 52 downloads sono_ask_check.exe
[DETECTION] Contains recognition pattern of the ADSPY/AdSpy.Gen adware or spyware
It may not be dangerous but it is crapware. Build 33 is the last version which can be installed without internet connection.

Freeware:
http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Start Downloading SUPER ©
Then click on: SUPER © is a FREE Multimedia software to download and use
Then *WAIT* about 30 seconds or so, then scroll down and click on Download SUPER © setup file

Be sure to UNCHECK and ALSO DECLINE all toolbar License Agreements.

Last edited:
Freeware:
http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Start Downloading SUPER ©
Then click on: SUPER © is a FREE Multimedia software to download and use
Then *WAIT* about 30 seconds or so, then scroll down and click on Download SUPER © setup file

Be sure to UNCHECK and ALSO DECLINE all toolbar License Agreements.

Thanks, I'll have to give it a try next. I converted a few videos today with the Divx one. I'll give this one a run tonight, or tomorrow as well and see how I like it.

+1 for super. Not the easiest interface but for the amount of functionality it offers it's worth learning to use it. Might also try to import videos into windows live movie maker and exporting them into a format of your choice. I noticed it handles import of a lot of video types and exports in HD quality if selected.

If you are just converting, Handbrake is a great option as well, and is multi-platform.

Back