• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Folding Rig... Need help with Fan Hole

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know if this has already been said because I'm a lazy a** and didn't want to read it but I got a $70 dremel on ebay for $40. And thats a more complex tool that can do way much more than cut a whole. So a simple dremel would be pretty cheap. Also, there is a good dremel at wal-mart i think called the minimite for 25ish that goes at 5,000 rpm and I think either 10,000 rpm or 15,000 rpm

Well if I ever need it for a lan party or to take somewhere with me, or even as a backup, I will have this. It has 32MB Geforce2 graphics, 1700 pally, 256MB ram, 40GB hdd- it's a speedy little backup for how tiny it is. So modding will be a must. It's the PC that will be getting around, and showing off- so I gotta spiff it up to impress all that look at it :).

Some car door molding (available at auto parts stores) on the edges of the fan hole would cover up the rough cutting. I recommend the black variety because it's easier to work with, i.e. bends into shape better. Make sure you get the kind that looks like a C in cross section.

Back