• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New MOBO??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

greasemonkey082

Registered
Hey, just getting a new mobo and wanted to know what you have, and what you needed to get it to be able to overclock...

I am going to try to not get a shuttle since i have had a bad expirence already... If you have any information PLEASE POST IT!

THANKS

For AMD solutions I really like Soltek boards...I have never had a problem setting up a Soltek board...Just hook everything up and let er rip tater chip...Rock solid stablility with no issues...Just got a Abit IC7-G and it is giving me fits...Do not know if it is the SCSI set up for app's or what is going on but overclocking has been fruitless to this point...Switched the apps to the SATA RAID-0 and still no luck...Very unstable with blue screens and the whole bit...Kind of reminds me of my Asus A7N8X Deluxe...If you are not concerned about keeping up with the Jones and want a rock solid, stable, "good" overclocker for AMD I highly recommend Soltek... :D

my NEW rIG

I just UP graded to a DFI Lanparty 875 Pro. So far I love it. I get awsome overclocking 2.5 Northwods B (533 FSB) to run Stable at 3.02. That water cooled thoe. I think that the DFI lanparty is the only MB with the new 1.5 Raid. Raid 1.5 lets you combing Raid 1, and Raid 0 only useing 2 drives insted of 4. It a P4 533 or 800 FSB board. It comes with some cool goodies too. It Comes with 2 Orange UV IDE cables and 1 orange UV Floppy cable, and one of those lanparty computer transport strap thinggies.

Back