• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new monitor how well did i do

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's funny you ask how well you did, inferring you have it, though you havent bought it. :p

Anyway, TN panel I believe, but still solid. Not sure if the 1660ti will plow through a lot of games at 144 fps, but still a decent monitor and a good deal. :)

For $70, including the DVI cable, for a new 24" monitor from a name brand company, you got a good deal. Fortunately, your EVGA 1660ti black graphics card supports DVI so you don't even have to worry about adapters. :)

Is it really "new" (as in still in the unopened box) or just new to you?

For $70, including the DVI cable, for a new 24" monitor from a name brand company, you got a good deal. Fortunately, your EVGA 1660ti black graphics card supports DVI so you don't even have to worry about adapters. :)

Is it really "new" (as in still in the unopened box) or just new to you?

new to me seller sold his pc and didnt want the monitor collecting dust so i offered to buy it

My Asus has like the exact same specs I think. Great monitor and I payed a lot more than you. Like $240 or so.

Looks like a good deal. For $70 I think I would go for it. Otherwise I would look at something that supports g-sync, especially with the new expanded support of g-sync on freesync monitors.

@EarthDog: while she probably won't max out the refresh rate, she should be able to stay above 60fps easily which would still make it beneficial.

@EarthDog: while she probably won't max out the refresh rate, she should be able to stay above 60fps easily which would still make it beneficial.
Of course! I've said that same thing a few times here before, in fact! :)

Back