• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new nf7-s owner - which bios?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yzzuf

Well guys i gave up on my dfi lanparty after it wouldnt work no matter what i tried for a week so ive got a abit nf7-s on the way:)
I wanna know what bios is currently the most stable allowing for the highest OC and fsb? This is what i have for hardware:
mobile 2500+
768 kingston hyperx 3700
9800pro
antec truepower 480ps
water cooling provided by ehein 1250, rbx, danger den gpu, dtek rad. now with my lanparty i could hit 240 fsb so i know this ram can hit high fsb. Now as im very new to abit which bios would be recomended to flash to right off the hop? tic tacs newest, d23 subzero? thanks guys for any help.

definately a tictac bios! i use the d22a1bk-turbo, and its awesome! havent tried the new one out though. wheres the difference?

i have a rev2 and got the subzero bios, am i the only one who doesnt like it? my stable FSB dropped 23 MHZ with the same timings/voltages....

Back