• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED New Overclockers Premium Membership

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Going to keep this in general hardware. We'll promote it in other ways once we have the chat bugs worked out.

News and community announcements is low traffic, as there are few updates there - general hardware is more of the "mess hall" for the community where nearly everyone comes every day.

Other than the overclockers jet, and an unlimited supply of cocaine, there are a couple other perks admins get.

Can we take the bag of cocaine option rather than the T-Shirt? Im sure youll hit that 100 number quickly :D

Im with everyone else on the $50/year. I wouldve done $50/lifetime with NO shirt, or $20/year even no shirt.

Other than the overclockers jet, and an unlimited supply of cocaine

:rofl: Just spit coffee all over my screen.......Thanks I.M.O.G :clap:

Anyway, would like to request that the Premium badge get toned down a bit......

The other badges here stand out just fine the way they are (Dark grey) IMO

As you were.....

This site has given me a lot so that's why i joined and still giving me more now.

imog did you photoshop your avatar, i thought something looked weird lolol :D

Close mbentley.

The blue Dakota I bought in April had issues...

• Bumper was rusted thru, barely could hold my license plate
  • Overdrive was out when I bought it
  • Rear driver side suspension bracket broke 3 months ago, leaf springs busted up through the bed of the truck (repaired that)
  • Serpentine/water pump busted last month (repaired that)
  • Speedometer only worked over 35mph, went out completely last month
  • Odometer stopped working 2000 miles (or so) again
  • It was starting to have engine trouble which was its only redeeming quality previously, always having run solidly, but now stalling randomly

I took a loss on the truck with repairs and trade-in value, but I got out from under it before it cost me more, and got myself something a little more fun - 4 years old, single owner, F-150 5.4L V8, 6.5ft bed. Though it seriously cuts into my hardware/LN2 budget:

DSC03714.JPG

Last edited:
That's more than a Quad Crossfire, bet you it does no more than 10 to 12 miles to the gallon?

man next worse thing than a dodge! a ford :rofl:
all joking asside that is one purdy truck i like red trucks :D my truck is red... funny thing my first truck was a blue dodge just full size :D

The dakota always pretty much came up under 12MPG every fill up (I kept track by the odometer before it broke). This one is reported to do 17 highway, maybe 13 city - thats allegedly, as I haven't driven it enough yet to see what I'm actually getting.

It came with a magnaflow exhaust, which gives it a really satisfying rumble. The 5.4L 300hp V8 isn't reported to be the most powerful in this truck's class I guess, but its like nothing I've ever driven. It's cool.

Needs paint work done. I've got a bottle of paint. Decent number of chips that need filled in before they start to rust.

Hopefully they stripped the reverse gear on that F150...and there are no Altima's in parking lots around you. :chair: :D

Congrats on the new ride.. its a seshy truck!

Lol congrats on big red (official nickname)!

It matches your stars (or did)

Back