• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED New Overclockers Premium Membership

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
5.4L V8 and only 300bhp :eek: you're engineers need a serious talking too , but man that ride looks sweet, I'm loving pickups at the moment, just not that many to choose from over here :(

Chat is working well, and it also includes a live feed of new threads and posts started by other members. So as you hang in chat, you can just watch for any interesting topics you want to jump into:

chat.png

We'll be doing some Open Chat Days in the near future, where everyone can access chat for several days to check it out.

smart idea on the open chat days. kinda like an open beta.

I figure that the chat window will be overloaded with just new thread/reply stuff. Not sure how often the chat is being updated with the thread stuff, as I would expect during normal hours it will be pretty much be scrolling.

It is on a different window/section with it's own scroll bar. So chat moves at separately regardless of how busy the forum is.

so now your gonna tease me into buying a premium account? :p i guess i could cancel my premium on tibia and pay for it in 5 months

Well welcome all to the club as they say!! AJ. ;) :thup: And no you can't have my lucky no 7. :p

We started putting numbers in but the number of premium members has grown past the point of easily being able to figure out the order.

Always remember that staff is fallible and we are historically bad at typing requested custom titles. :p

Back