• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Pc, lots of hesitation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome to Corsair cases ;)

Can't wait to see what you do with the Prodigy though!

Hey ATM, thanks for all the help in the meantime!Yea, Corsair is pricey unfortunately otherwise I would just throw the Prodigy in the dumpster and get the 380T LOL! I'll make a new topic when I gather all the stuff and start building up! For now all I have is the case and I'm supposed to recieve the mobo till the 10th of the month. I changed a few items in my list during the holidays. will be getting the Plextor M6 Pro 128gb (from reviews here and there it seems he performs about the same with the 840 EVO if you enable Plexturbo) and will be swapping my old 1TB WD green with a 2,5" Seagate momentus spinpoint 1TB to make some room. Now I got my memories which are these:
IMG_0237.JPG
Then I found some old Team group DDR2 memories which were dead and I got the "heatsink", used a 400 grit sandpaper, alcohol and dish soap to clean it properly and I painted it Matte black, here's the results:
IMG_0235.JPG

EDIT: These will be mounted on the RAM with 1mm think thermalpad. It will hide the LEDs that exist on the RAM but whatever

Last edited:
Back