• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Toy finaly arrived!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tyler_bishop

Disabled
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

new%20video.jpg

I CANT WAIT FOR THE REST OF MY NEW SYSTEM. Its going to be amazing.

I know the feeling, i was just worried that it wouldn't fit in my case!

It did... :santa:

..of course, now i'm waiting for a driver that will enable me to run all my games properly :bang head

Speciale said:
I know the feeling, i was just worried that it wouldn't fit in my case!

It did... :santa:

..of course, now i'm waiting for a driver that will enable me to run all my games properly :bang head

lol that sux... i LOVE my 8800gts its ALOT better than my 7900gt KO 512... and that was NO slouch.

btw is that a BFG fx 5200 256mb 128bit card lol... i have the same one sitting somewhere.

tyler_bishop said:
Well.. its 3dfuzion which is the sub company of bfg.. so yup pretty much.

THATS why it didnt have the bfg sticker on the center of that little fan grill... lol same card i loved that thing... but its hard to make a pinto go as fast as a lambo :beer:

i had 2 bfg cards.. a 5200 256 and a 5700LE that would oc like mad.. lol 475/500 but yea no thread jacking.. lol nice lookin 88--thingy.. lol

I think BFG just does an amazing job on there bios. Ive seen people that have made 700mhz / 1.4ghz on the same card I have with the ultra bios on water. Pretty amazing stuff. I hope my 8800 is a overclocker!

Congrats, it is an awesome card, you'll enjoy it. Ever since I got my 8800GTS I can't stop playing games. Oblivion, F.E.A.R., COD2, Medieval 2, all run so smooth, and look so great. Now Nividia just needs to get their ***** straight and fix up the drivers a little. I'm having major problems playing United Offensive.

tranceaddict said:
Congrats, it is an awesome card, you'll enjoy it. Ever since I got my 8800GTS I can't stop playing games. Oblivion, F.E.A.R., COD2, Medieval 2, all run so smooth, and look so great. Now Nividia just needs to get their ***** straight and fix up the drivers a little. I'm having major problems playing United Offensive.

ya some games get a lil weird... and HOPFULLY the case against nvidia for monoplizing the SLI community by making ppl use THEIR chipssets will go through making nvidia change 1 setting in their drivers to allow SLI on any board with 2 16x pcie slots.

Back