• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New water cooling pics!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks as if you screwed the pins in backwards...on my nv68 the springs/screws are on the back of the card. I'm idling at 54 C, I think I skimped out on the arctic silver. Looks sweet, almost the same parts as mine except I have an Armor and a better pump :p

damn, looks nice. how do you like that stacker? was it easy to mount the BIXII on the front? I was thinking about getting the stacker or the armor, tough decision.

Both are great for this kind of setup. I think it's up to your taste in cases. For me the ability to mount two power supplys was the feature that sold me on the Stacker.

RIG RIDER said:
Take a look at the witness of AS5 on the GPU core, it was not making good contact so it didn't get spread/smashed all over the core.

So how are your temps now? I am currently setting up my new WCing setup with the identical block.

NV-68 DD.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Back