• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New water cooling pics!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dscf11683yg.jpg

So that radiator fits in nice and snug in the front of the CM Stacker? I'm looking at moving to that case for my next rig, plus I'm gonna be going to watercooling. I was thinking of getting a 77 Bonneville Non-A/C heatercore, but I know it's a little bigger than a 2x120mm radiator, and it might not fit in that place in the stacker. So is there very little extra room to the sides of your radiator?

i love the water cooling pics very nice...

am i the only one who hates all the stupid LED's put on everything? :shrug:

edit:

that sounded rude... i mean all the LED's on any fan etc made...

boris_37 said:
i love the water cooling pics very nice...

am i the only one who hates all the stupid LED's put on everything? :shrug:

edit:

that sounded rude... i mean all the LED's on any fan etc made...

Probably not, if you were really looking for an answer to that question. I think the led's do a nice job of dressing things up, otherwise looks a little boring.

dylskee said:
Probably not, if you were really looking for an answer to that question. I think the led's do a nice job of dressing things up, otherwise looks a little boring.

i'm not looking for it to look "dressed up" i think its retarded considering i never look at my case, and its sitting at ground level, while i am not. I have the most plain looking case and could care less for anything else, as if i was going into a fashion show for computers, then and only then would it matter to me. If it performs well, 95% of my time will be spent looking @ my monitor so why would it matter whether my case looks interesting or not? Sounds kind of like compu-sexual(in relation to the stupid metrosexual saying).

I just wish they would make "no LED models" and "LED models", as i would buy up all the non models. lol

boris_37 said:
i'm not looking for it to look "dressed up" i think its retarded considering i never look at my case, and its sitting at ground level, while i am not. I have the most plain looking case and could care less for anything else, as if i was going into a fashion show for computers, then and only then would it matter to me. If it performs well, 95% of my time will be spent looking @ my monitor so why would it matter whether my case looks interesting or not? Sounds kind of like compu-sexual(in relation to the stupid metrosexual saying).

I just wish they would make "no LED models" and "LED models", as i would buy up all the non models. lol

We all have different tastes in what is pleasing to us, this is how I want my case to look, so I amy happy with the results of my choice of LED fans. ;)
And I think it looks damn sexy! :D

I love the LEDs. However I don't use them on my main rig since the light keeps me awake. I actually removed the LEDs from my sunbeam controller and used them to light up the dash in my car :) Sadly, after my accident they died, so now I'm going to use a UV light until I get my new 8000mcd blue LEDs from eBay :D

Back