• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newbie Question - AMD 4300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi there bob, are you referring to the CPU? I'm adjusting the multiplier, haven't touched any other settings.

Well if the memory tab is reading DRAM Frequency 800 MHZ then you are running at 1600. Just make sure the timings below it match the XMP-1600 profile in the Spd tab.

Yes they do match. Just an update. Been running at 4.4Ghz. Outputs below. Stable at 54.c after 20 minutes. Had to change core V to 1.40volts though. Not sure of the best way to test performance on every day use (ie games, apps, etc)

339t8ps.jpg

Loz, from what I see it looks good, I agree with what bob said, run prime blend for 2 hours to establish stability, if it fails, ie lost worker, freeze or BSOD add more Cpu Voltage until it passes. Keep the temps below 70 on the Cpu and 62 on the package and you good.

As far as performance testing for what you use it for only you can tell that. You can use synthetic benchmarks to test as well, but real world usage will be the true test.

Back