• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's RMA/Cust. service stinks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dear weetoots,

Thanks for taking the time to post your informative review. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to your situation. At your earliest convenience, please contact Alex at 800-390-1119 ( dial 25040 immediately ) or by email at [email protected] for further assistance.

Sincerely,
Newegg.com

Alex has personally assisted me via Email correspondence before as well. He really went out of his way to help me out and I couldnt have asked for a better resolution.

You just have to accept the fact that not everyone is perfect. Mistakes happen. Twice they have made an error, but when I have contacted them they have bent over backwards to make sure it was rectified.

A+ customer support in my book. :thup:

Newegg has the best RMA and customer service of ANY online store I have shopped, hands down. They always right a problem and if they are wrong they make up for it.

Thread like this really PEEV me :bang head

Especially when the OP doesnt have the common sense to pickup a phone....

Razer:
I get a DOA Tarantula

I call them, email them, get a response with a form I need to fill out and hear nothing back EVER.

FSP
Same thing for a 500w FSP PSU and a year later I get no response from multiple emails and phone calls trying to get their warranty info for a 600w FSP.

Neither company gets my money again.

Newegg:

I buy 6 bus powered active USB extension cables. 1 is DOA. I call Newegg. Newegg says 'keep it' and overnights a new one, no questions asked.

They get my money again..

Back