• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Forums Free Fantasy Football League (2008-09 season)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good game Cruzin!

I guess you can never count on Westbrook to be healthy for an entire season. Hopefully this one gets the injury bug out of his system for the year.

Haha no doubt. Figures he would finally go off eh?

Call me crazy, but I am terrified about relying as much as I am this week on the 49er offense :eek:

Ouch Avro, I knew your team would be a tough matchup, but I wasn't expecting to have to combat 6 TDs from Favre lol.

GO STEELERS!! :D

They definitely have their moments of bugginess. Nature of the net.

Looks like my unbeaten streak is over.
The marmosets gave me a royal spanking.

Tough matchup this week: the team with the best record versus the team with the most points scored overall. Good luck Five Combined. :beer:

I was hoping Andre and Steve Slaton would do well as I had both of them going in another league, it worked out. :beer:

Wow, this is such a bizarre year of football. Oh and my team needs help bad! haha.

Yeah I hear that man haha. Playoff time so most bets are off though. Should be interesting to see if any of the regular season juggernauts get knocked out by an off week.

Should be interesting to see if any of the regular season juggernauts get knocked out by an off week.

I seem to remember something like that happening to... the Death Rabbits last year IIRC. ;)

Season ending standings

standingshn5.jpg

Playoff bracket

playoffsbu5.jpg

I'm looking forward to our rematch iD10t. :D

Back