• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Forums Free Fantasy Football League (2008-09 season)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I seem to remember something like that happening to... the Death Rabbits last year IIRC. ;)

I'm looking forward to our rematch iD10t. :D

Haha exactly man! have to see if i can return the favor this year (even though we are a bit more evenly matched in termsof seeds this time).
:D

*Edit* Oh yeah, and Cruzin wins the lucky duck award for catching people on off-weeks! Best record with the least points scored against. Nice defense man ;)

Oh yeah, and Cruzin wins the lucky duck award for catching people on off-weeks! Best record with the least points scored against. Nice defense man ;)

I always thought that my team was just better than every one elses.:confused:

Just kidding, I know I had a good schedule this year with everyones off weeks. Hopefully the trend will continue in the playoffs.

haha, yeah i guess your team is kinda pretty good too being #2 in points scored. =D

First games of the week are in the books so good luck!

lol, your team dominated this week, very good. Congrats iD10T and good luck next week. :)

Playoff bracket for Week 15

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 179
Damn, this has been a tough league this year, lol. The Ripters fought, but the Steelers we ain't. :cry:

Good luck in the Super Bowl guys!

Attachments

• sb.JPG
    sb.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 179
As bad as I want to win this league, I want the only part of your team left to play(Chicago's defense) to score about 400 fantasy points. Go Bears!

I hope they score atleast 40 :)
But we all know its not happening, man those carolina boys had good games.
I feel like last year patriots, dominate all year then lose the big one.

Back