• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF takes out the US leg of the Gigabyte Overclocking Events

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
congrats to you guys again, it was great meeting all of you, and especially watching smelling Jeremy toast a board :D
Same here Todd :thup: The only real problem I had from the weekend is that I am already watching dewars on Ebay :beer:

I don't know, it was strong, just wish that damn power outage never came the first time, or I pulled the tube and heated to compensate, it def didn't like sitting at -120 for 10 min :(, def a nice chip tho, doing wprime 1024 at 5.6 and no apparent cold bug

Maxi my friend. You are a God!!!

The Way 3D06 Should Look!

:attn::attn::attn::attn::attn::attn:

Nice ...very nice video!!! I want my 3dmarks to sparkle like that run.....lol it is just fricken cool Maxi, great job.

It was pretty fun actually :D

All these Gigabyte 9600's will do 'fireworks' with high enough shaders (in SM 3.0 tests) smtn with HDR. I bought one last week to test so I knew where I could take it.

I've put this on the front page, congratulations to all, I'm very impressed!!

Mane fellas~! Awesome! I just now saw this (front page) and am proud of you guys and your success!!!

I just got the photos and video in the mail from Gigabyte today. Haha I had no idea what to say in the interview :screwy:
LOL. I got mine on Friday and found my interviews almost painful to watch :beer: I was surprised when it showed up actually since I haven't heard from anyone there in quite some time :-/

Anyone head out to CES to hang with them?

thats awsome, i always hear of these competitions and figure XS wins them all..lol

Last year was a good year for us, one I will not soon forget.

OCF Members took out 1st and 2nd at the US leg of the Gigabyte comp, with a total of 5 of our members making it that far.
1 of our members took part at the Asus finals in HongKong.
Another member won the Downunder Gigabyte comp in Oz.
3 members made it to the Gigabyte world finals in Taiwan (and a great time was had by all).
1 member took part in the MSI world finals in Taiwan.
4 members took part in the US leg of the Tom's hardware comp, with 1 member on the winning team, and 3 on the team that came 2nd.
With the winning member going onto win the world finals in Paris, France with his other team mates.
We took out both Forum Wars last year, making it 3 in a row.
And another member made it all the way to 2nd in the hwbot world rankings!

I think it's fair to say, we hold our own :)

Last edited:
Gosh, a tear just came to my eye...you guys are the best!!! :)

Back