• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCing my AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @4Ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well. I think this all I need is my CPU to be. The RAM I think is good and don't need to Overclock it as I am running into Bluescreen too much, and I don't want to bump things up too much and screw something up. Besides, I will be upgrading my RAM, GPU and CPU next year so I don't have to worry about OCing the RAM. The main focus I had was the CPU and the Overclock is working for that. The RAM I will worry about getting a faster RAM next year, higher than 1333Mhz.

I thank all of you for helping me figure out to correctly do this. I learned a lot too how to correctly OC a CPU as I didn't know before.
Azanimefan, I thank you too for helping me understand a lot more about the BIOS and especially the RAM stuff. I just don't feel comfortable over clocking so much of the voltage for stuff and risk screwing something up. But thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to help me understand this stuff better.

Thank you all!

no problem!

Glad we could help!

Last edited:
Back