• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok now I am irked..kinda...well hmm ? (XMAS gifts etc)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was seriously considering returning the PS3 but Rainless (thank you) reminded me why I actually bought the darn thing to begin with hehe.

He has a bunch of PS2 games that may be older but he was sure playing them right up to the day the PS2 broke :)

As for the WII I just hope one of his drunken friends or him for that matter dont throw the wimote thingy through the 62" TV's screen...YIKES.

I want to make one thing clear, my husband does not get spoiled like this all the time, this is just a coincidence with him getting all 3 consoles :)

The Boonies is way northern California in the mountains almost in Oregon.

We have a very nice Denon 7.1 setup with dual subs so to upgrade the sound system would cost over $2.5k or so hehe

At least there was no dupes. If they get no use, it means they will last longer. You never know what the next cool game will be. So it's all good. He is going to feel very loved this year.

Nettie you must be up near Burney?

At least there was no dupes. If they get no use, it means they will last longer. You never know what the next cool game will be. So it's all good. He is going to feel very loved this year.

Nettie you must be up near Burney?

If they get no use then Team Rainless gets a new woman, a trip to Burney, and a birthday present at the same time!

Soon as I read boonies N. Ca. Near Oregon border. I knew it was that place.
Muhhahahah

The place is very amazing for a visit. Just sucks to live there. Boonies is a good description. The falls just rock. Until you seen them like 500 times.

A man of the world can do well there. Even without a console.

Why is it odd that somebody would buy their sibling a nice gift?

I spend 1-200 dollars on each of my sisters for xmas usually. I have more money that they do and enjoy giving them something they normally aren't able to buy themselves.

dang, a female gamer.... buying husband 62" TV and PS3 for Christmas..... I was getting all hot and bothered until I saw ------- 4 kids ;) j/k, means hubby will have to wait until the little monkeys are in bed before playing the M-rated games.... happy gaming!

dang, a female gamer.... buying husband 62" TV and PS3 for Christmas..... I was getting all hot and bothered until I saw ------- 4 kids ;) j/k, means hubby will have to wait until the little monkeys are in bed before playing the M-rated games.... happy gaming!

Now you see why I'm trying to marry into the family...

Back