• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One who kicks catkicker WC'd Kigwin SK-523 Silver Mid-Tower

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Deadbot1_1973 said:
I like that res. You gonna be placing it somewhere in easy sight? Hate to say this and bring my manhood into question, but I really like that color combo.

Gotta love the 64 oz coffee mug in the background. You sure it was the fault of the soldering iron in the bad instance you mentioned? I'm thinking shaky hands.:D

Liking it. Keep the updates rolling.

Wait till you see the hot pink UV dye for the water:drool:

This computer is for my wife, she has watched me build several custom cases. She wanted a awesome looking case with a definite feminine look to it. LOL I hoping to have a another backup rig for myself not to long after this is built. I would hate to be caught playing a COD match on the purple and pink rig.

Totaly, there was this kid who showed to one of my lans with a gutted e-mechines case... turned out he had a barton core in there along with everything else swaped out. He had a palm tree etched in the side of a case window, im guessing it was purchased... lighting the whole thing up were 2 12in CCDs -- we all laughed at the 'n00b' with the pink e-mehines case.

We stoped laughing after the first few minutes of getting owned by the guy. After the first few hours, some of us fired up MMO's and slitare, i tihnk i heard crying form the weaker ones. Twas a sad day.

Ahh yes, she and you should be really pleased with the result, its looking great.

So heres how the front pannel door turned out with the DIY ccfl & vinyl mod

Will be adding some more pics of the case and the progress made. Will probably move the actual componets from other case to new case today. Going to try to get WC'ing loop up and running

Last edited:
I hate to admit this. I like the pink/purlelish color better then the boring blue

It's done for the most part. I did a freash install of windows today.

Have a problem here, the blue light on the uv cathode light power box/converter is lighting up a large area of the case. I need to change that with one that does not have a light.

once I get some wiring cleaned up and I fix that blue light. I'll post a pic of the UV pink glow.

Looks more custom than my case lol! Well done.

My blowhole looks stock, and the only other thing that catches notice is the tinted window :rolleyes: /end shameless self-plug.

If she dosent like that case shame on her, its awsome looking.

I like it. I know a girl that would absolutely love that case. I wonder who initially made the decision that pink is a feminine color anyway

Albaholic said:
I like it. I know a girl that would absolutely love that case. I wonder who initially made the decision that pink is a feminine color anyway

Good question. I used to have a couple of pink shirts.

Nice work .I was thinking about buying this same (but black with blue light)case but was wondering about wire management.Is there much space behid the mobo panel to hide wires and stuff?

Back