• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Outlook: Alerts from Multiple accounts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lyian

Im getting the feeling im SOL on this because M$ didnt design Outlook to be robust enough to do this.

I'm not sure where else to ask to get actual helpful information. So here goes..

At work, im responsible for 3 email accounts. My personal account (which is my main account) and 2 "help desk" accounts which im setup as a delegate for (meaning im not the only one who manages it). While the desktop alerts work for my personal account, they do NOT work for the 2 delegate accounts, which really, is more important that i have the alerts for.

Is there some way to set Outlook up (2010) to alert me from ANY email that comes in to Outlook and not just the emails in my personal (main) account?

Ive done some googling, but i've found mixed answers from setting up rules (doesn't work) to being completely SOL. Anyone here have any ideas?

Back