• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Page Fault in nonpaged area(BSOD when using Prime95)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
New PM for comming up for you Sam.
Sorry.
Ok, well il set it all first , and then if it works fine il put the ram up, and no, it always ends in this BSOD. and im a little confused on which voltages i should put up , heres the different ones availableView attachment 114530
Futher down ther is chipset voltage as well
And im running the prime95 now, il come back with the results soon
Alright, that's probably the best way to go about it.

With the ram downclocked to 1333, you still get the BSOD?
If so, then follow trents advice about CPU-NB voltage.

Bring "VDDNB Overvoltage" up to 1.225v, if that adjustment is only an offset "+ / - 0.xxv" then add +0.05v.

Yeah thats what i did, and i had done that to the chipset , so i put the chipset down to 1.18, dunno if that is right? And it hasent yet, but alot of other factors have been changed since then so il only know when i stop changing everything else.

Leave the chipset voltage at default/auto.

I'm gonna duck out here and let trents help you now. :)

Thanks for your help, and trents , its just bsod at 53c on the board, and 38c in the cores, but I had it at a bit higher than 1.225 so il do prime95 again I think. Oh and what should ht link speed be at? I have it 2000

Your HT Link is fine at 2000 mhz. That's stock. Try adding a touch more vcore (aka, CPU voltage). If your cores are only hitting 38c you have some room to up the vcore. It's "CPU overvoltage" in your bios.

Let us know how this is working. Post back with pics of CPU-z, the three tabs and HWMonitor taken just after a Prime run.

Back in post #7 I made a typo: meant to say IMC, not ICM for Integrated Memory Controller.

i've added a little more vcore, and im running the blend again, i think its about to bsod though, its at 51, usually dies it at 53/54 so we'll see, how can i reduce that temp? Oh and the last test kind of failed prime95 just closed so i it didnt complete

Okay, let's see pics of CPU-z tabs: CPU and Memory again.

Also, please create a "Sig" with a synopis of your system components. Refer to mine for guidance if you wish. To create a Sig, click on Quick Links at the top of the page and Edit Signature. This is common forum etiquette since as threads tend to get long it gives folks a ready reference to your parts which gets buried back in the early posts.

What otions do you have for LLC (Load Line Calibration) when you take it off of Auto?

How long did Prime run before BSOD?

Okay, ive done the sig, and LLC has loads of percentages from 1-100% with decimals at the end, and it lasted about 12 mins cpu.png

mem.png

yu.png

Lower the HT Link speed. At 2360 mgz it's too high. That one doesn't like to be overclocked on that model CPU. Beepy disagrees with me on this. Keep it between 1800-2000. I thought you lowered it once. Somehow it got bumped up again.

I put it down to 1800 and this is what its showing now
Untitled.png
Gonna run prime again

Lower the HT Link speed. At 2360 mgz it's too high. That one doesn't like to be overclocked on that model CPU. Beepy disagrees with me on this. Keep it between 1800-2000. I thought you lowered it once. Somehow it got bumped up again.
Yes, I do, as it is motherboard dependent, though please...say whatever you want.
I'm done giving advice or passing out free information on these forums.

@op
I really hope your issue gets solved. The guys here will take care of you.

About to go i expect, at 52 now
its being alot more stable than before, gone down to 51 now, maybe i should put the ht link down to 1600? then it'd bearound 1750 on cpu-z. What do you think?

Don't forget, the HT Link is tuned to the CPU frequency (aka, "fsb" and "HT Reference"). Whatever you set it to in bios will turn out to be greater than that if you increase the CPU frequency up from the stock 200 mhz. The 2000 mhz you referenced is 2000 mhz at a CPU frequcy of 200 mhz but will grow proportionately with the CPU frequency. Same with the CPUNB and the ram frequency. They are all tuned to the CPU frequency.

To calcualte the CPUNB and the HT Link frequency, it is just the product of the multilplier you set it to and the CPU frequency. So if the CPU frequency is 200 and the mulitplier is set to 10x the HT Link and CPUNB frequencies will be 2000 mhz. If the CPU frequency is 238 then and the mulitplier is 10x then the HT Link and the CPUNB frequencies will be 2380. To lower either one, just lower the mulitplier. The ram frequency is also tuned to the CPU frequency but in a little more complicated way. But it does go up or down with the CPU frequncy as it goes up or down.

just died at 51 on the board, 38 on the cores, but with a different bosd, "system service exception'.
should I just admit defeat with this? Its strange, I've seen some people get it up to 4 and they say it is stable, will I lower the ht link more, or just Lower the CPU frequency?

ok running blend with this\; 2.png
it has auto for ht link speed and 8 in the multiplyier

Back