• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pally 1600+! how do you like my oc!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

asj

I put the 1600+(Agoia) in my nf7-s and got it to boot up at 1.86Ghz! @ stock vcore!!!!! I'll post some screen shots in a min! My ram is holding me back but as soon as I get pc3200 ram I'll see how far this cpu can really go! Iam going to try for 1.9Ghz!
you think I can get it?

I only got it at the weekend from david(linux penguin guy!) lol and I have found that it will oc VERY well! I just need better ram!

Whats the max all you guys got from the 1600+'s? (before you all went and bought 1700+'s (b)) lol

never had any experience with 1600's i started my overclocking adventure with a 2200 and bought a 1700 last saturday. :p

I started with a duron 850Mhz! good for 950Mhz! then I bought a 1800+ good for 1.67Ghz (this was a rubbish cpu!) then I just bought a 2400+ and a 1600+! both oc great!

Back