• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pc crash

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Iam sorry for some misunderstanding, yes i removed it and now i just place it again back, of course i know how to connect water block to MB, now its just unconnected because how you said i was looking if i removed plastic. I think everything around my water loop should be ok, if we are talking about temperatures.

Please use the "Go Advanced" button to find and attach pictures.

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Have you been using fans on the top radiator? I don't see any unless they are on the other side. I only see fans on the radiator to the left in the picture.

You say, "I think everything around my water loop should be ok, if we are talking about temperatures."

Obviously not if your temps are hitting 100c as you said in an earlier post.

Attachments

• Go Advanced.jpg
    Go Advanced.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 42
Sorry this is because of my english, i ment it like once i have problem with fans that didnt work and cpu was hitting 100° but that was like year ago. Now i have two fans behind radiator. Fans on the left not cooling anything they are here just for air flow.

Sorry this is because of my english, i ment it like once i have problem with fans that didnt work and cpu was hitting 100° but that was like year ago. Now i have two fans behind radiator. Fans on the left not cooling anything they are here just for air flow.

Why only two fans? The radiator looks to be a three fan radiator.

So the high (90-100c) temps are no longer happening?

How high are your temps now under load? When you run OCCT for 1 hour, what is the max temp of the CPU?

Yes radiator is for 3 but now i have only 140 so i can place only 2 of them behind radiator. Like i said temperatures are ok, under load its aound 65-70 - this was week ago, unfortunety i cant test it now because i disassemble my loop and i have to bend one new tube.

Back to your instability problem, I would try removing half of your RAM. 16 gb is plenty for gaming and 32 gb puts more strain on the CPU's memory controller.

Ok i will try it somewhen in this week for now thanks for help.

Guys i just cleaned cpu and cooler than use new thermal paste and now after reconnecting all parts into MB everything sees ok, so i just want to thank both of you for trying help me really appreciate it :)

Good to hear. Let's hope it stays that way. I would certainly recommend replacing those two 140mm fans on the radiator with three 120mm fans. You will get more efficient cooling that way.

Back