• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phenom II x6 1055T - need some help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did you get in to C_D's Everclear again?

I tried to cotact him this weekend about a refill, but he must have been gone. Least ways he did not answer me. Hehehe.

So getting really low here in MS. Oops, my mistake I misreaded the clock. Them moving hands cornfuses me. I was thinking was nearly 5:30.
RGone...ster.

I tried to cotact him this weekend about a refill, but he must have been gone. Least ways he did not answer me. Hehehe.

So getting really low here in MS. Oops, my mistake I misreaded the clock. Them moving hands cornfuses me. I was thinking was nearly 5:30.
RGone...ster.

He's cutting you off and having more himself!

ljp76fo9.jpg
5u4rwp7p.jpg

Are this values decent? (just jused the max performances presettings from the MB) or is there any space to tweak ?

CPU: 1055T
MB: Sabertooth 990fx
Ram: XMS3 8GB 1600mhz

Last edited:
Further overclock will be based on a per system basis. Certainly you can try for more. The temps shown if captured with HWMonitor OPEN while P95 Blend was running >> show some more temperature headroom. You never know what your own personal system will accomplish unless you try it for yourself.
RGone..

Now that is what we needed to see. 62c is "normally" recommended as a temp to stay at or below on the CPU TEMP. You are showing 64c.

55c ish is normally recommended as the temp to stay at or below for the "core/package" temp and you are now at 51c.

So you are pretty close to about it with the current cooling you have unless you might not need anymore cpu voltage to get just a little more cpu mhz. Still up to individual testing. Now YOU know what temps are the normal suggested maxes under load and where YOU are now.
RGone...

7329ff2o.jpg

After some more tweaking and running Prime95 for 20min.
CPU Temp <60c but still stuck at 3.5 ghz.

Back