• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please help! No post!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

matthb89

Hello, I got a CPU and mobo for christmas, intel core i5 4690K and Asus Z97-P LGA1150. I am having some issues. I started it up, no signal. I restarted, no signal. After about 8 restarts it booted. So I got into Windows and then I used it as I normally would. Got up the next day, no post. A couple of days later (I left the PC on for a couple of days straight) and I experienced a freeze. I have some bent pins which is almost certainly the problem. If I try to overclock it fails and I have to reset the CMOS. Now it has started getting stuck at the bit at the start before the bios when it has the GPU and stuff in the white writing. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to use this mobo or save for a new one. And I really hope I haven't damaged my CPU :(

Thanks.

I have used a ball point pen to stand a few pins back up a little, just gut it first, the end the ball pops out of will fit over the pins.

Back