• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please take a look, will this work ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
omega3112 said:
untitled-1.jpg

once, in a chemistry lesson, i saw some long glass equipment which was used to cool something down (can't remember what it was). the device looks roughly like the thing on the drawing (no comments on my paint skills plz...)

i'm thinking that if you used such a device in your water cooling, perhaps you could leave out the radiator...

i remember that i kinda liked that thing from the moment i saw it, thought: mhh, might be a cool thing for water cooling :)
you could put a (uv) light tube in the middle of the spiral. that would be cool :) but that would require the outer cylinder to be hollow in the middle.

plz, tell me what you think of this

do you mean a Liebig Codenser?
http://wardsci.com/product.asp?pn=172085

brint said:
This would be fun to try :cool:

setup.jpg

Like the black hole idea.

Just have all the water the house uses roun through teh intercooler first... It should keep it nice and cool, although you may have to leave a faucit trickling at night.

Attachments

• untitled2.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 58
Back