• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Blue II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
PICS!!! Although, they are pretty crappy. I suck at taking pics without the LCD screen. LOL

General shot of the case:
IMG_3846.jpg

Close up of where the D5 is going:
IMG_3855.jpg

I will end up with enough room to mount another D5 right along side of it.

So what do ya think?!?

Thanks!

Those are very nice cases. Definately perfect for a water cooling setup. It looks like you're off to a good start! Looking forward to the next update with pics :D

Just ordered my RAM and my Optical Drive Yippeeeee!!!!

The RAM comes with a $23 mail in rebate and the Drive came with a $20 mail in rebate. If it wasnt fo the rebate, I wouldnt have gotten the Drive and I would have went with cheaper RAM, but I dont feel like buying another new set of RAM when I get my new MOBO and CPU.

So what do ya think?!?

Thanks!

primuslesler said:
nice :D wish i could afford either of those
Well I told my mom that my memory was going to die, and I really needed new memory, so she paid for some of it. LOL That wasnt a complete lie though! It was giving me crap.

My memory and Plexor SATA Drive are here and they are SWEET! I have the memory in my Project: Blue I right now, but it will be in Project: Blue II when the time comes.

I havent installed the Plexor drive yet, but I powered it up to open it to change the faceplate to black and it is nice and smooth and very qiet when it opens! Very nice!

Back