• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PS3 Folders

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
count me in, 24/7. This is and mine and my wife's new found luv for macs, are teh only wy to go. We have that, iMac, mbp, and a new mac book folding 24/7. Oh yeah, I also have an HP with vista. No flogging because of that last one please.

One of the main reasons that I posted this was because of the good performance that I have seen from my PS3 and the fact that I was not seeing it listed in many members' folding sigs. So it seems that a fair number of people have one folding. I guess the poll will highlight this some more.

Mine gets around 800 average ppd, some 900 some 600 etc...

It's been folding... about 7,000 hours, so I have good faith in PS3 hardware.

Ok cool did it already . I was already getting over 1 thousand maybe if I let it fold 24 over the next weekend it would be interesting to see how many points I get with that.

Last edited:
I just hit over 300 WUs folded on mine. It would be more, but, ahem, as I've said before, it's a good movie player. ;)

The consistancy of PS3 folding has seemed to level out over the past couple of weeks. They seem to pull in steady numbers instead of random work units as in the past.

Back