• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rebuilding my HEPC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Okay, I have changed power supplies, RAM, video cards, rebuilt the system, changed power chords... it worked fine where I did the setups but kept losing video when installed... figured it out.

Anyone care to guess? this has been a real learning experience. Think I need to have a + added behind my title.
Fair enough but are you showing a problem? I'm afraid that I'm missing something.

Now you can take a guess at that one. I wasted hours... all day on it. Got it by the old rule. When you rule out the possible, look at the improbable.

Okay, thus far Piwer DVD is serving me well. Got to check those advanced features.

Well, I have found that Launch Box does a great job of getting things together. I have done away with the mess of consoles that were cluttering up the place. They are boxed up with their games. The emulators do fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220904-001014_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220904-001014_Gallery.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20220904-000920_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220904-000920_Gallery.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 1
Back