• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommended PSU's - True/Tested

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Definitely.

diaz just doesn't log on much any more... I think someone more active should copy the OP and create new thread or something...

Anybody sent him a PM or something? He could be sick or have some family stuff going on. I don't know him or anything, just saying. Could even be school or work maybe.

:D :D

Maybe he'll reply, I hope nothing's wrong. Even before his current activity drought, there was another drought and people wanted him to update his mATX club thread. I PM'd him about the mATX thread, and he replied saying he didn't have time to keep up with the thread really, and it would be better if someone would take over. I would expect the same response about this thread.

He comes and goes in my experience, so I'm sure he'll be back around. If he's not back in a couple weeks, we can restart this thread under someone else's username, and link back to this original.

Hey guys! Don't worry I got some updates coming. Holliday season was insane!

But yeah if I dont show up for 2-3 months I usually come back and update, hang out for a month then leave again. If that's not adequate then a more active person is welcome to take this over! A nice thing to have would be to have the second post of the thread reserved, I am running out so I cannot add some other ideas I had in mind.

But yeah I'll keep this going as long as you guys don't mind my 2 month absence gaps.. :D

-D

Hey guys! Don't worry I got some updates coming. Holliday season was insane!

But yeah if I dont show up for 2-3 months I usually come back and update, hang out for a month then leave again. If that's not adequate then a more active person is welcome to take this over! A nice thing to have would be to have the second post of the thread reserved, I am running out so I cannot add some other ideas I had in mind.

But yeah I'll keep this going as long as you guys don't mind my 2 month absence gaps.. :D

-D

Diaz,

New models aren't appearing in great quantities that quickly, a couple months should not make much difference and it gives the pros some time to test them. Just stop in from time-to-time and say "Boo" to us! :thup:

Carry on Diaz.

PS: We could also post valid reviews from the pros shown in the original post right here so they are not missed and have Diaz update them in that manner upon his return.

yeah, we know this is your MO! We were just reminding you we still care! :p

Now get to updating, you have a lot of info and links just in these threads!!!

Allright guys, sounds good! Would there be any way to obtain the second post of the thread back? Or would it be easier for me to start a new thread, delete this one and reserve a few posts?

Thanks

Why not add to the first?

You cant delete threads without moderator help and there is also a lot of great information in this thread (links, and such) and some that still needed added that were missed from previous updates (or maybe you left them out on purpose, I dont know) that I personally feel should be in here still... but thats just me. You are the captain of this ship. :salute:

Diaz,

New models aren't appearing in great quantities that quickly, a couple months should not make much difference and it gives the pros some time to test them. Just stop in from time-to-time and say "Boo" to us! :thup:

Carry on Diaz.

PS: We could also post valid reviews from the pros shown in the original post right here so they are not missed and have Diaz update them in that manner upon his return.

That's what I figured. Sometimes if I pop in after a month, there are no updates to be made. Sometimes its because there are no new reviews, but most of the time its because no reviews meet the criteria.

-D

Why not add to the first?

You cant delete threads without moderator help and there is also a lot of great information in this thread (links, and such) and some that still needed added that were missed from previous updates (or maybe you left them out on purpose, I dont know) that I personally feel should be in here still... but thats just me. You are the captain of this ship. :salute:

Updates that haven't made it and you feel should be made, simply quote them and I will gladly add them (my bad for missing), or explain to you why they didn't make it.

Two reasons for not making it:

1. Did not meet my criteria based on this thread's standards. This means it has to go through a crossload test in a heatbox.

2. No proper link was provided. Even then, most of the time I dig it up anyways. It just depends if I was in a hurry/lazy when I saw that post. :p

-D

It was more the other helpful links posted as opposed to reviews. Check back, I know I posted one...

Back