• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

retarted friend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I say let him melt it. Maybe he'll learn from his mistake. I can't help but notice that the title of this thread wasn't spelled correctly. It's sort of ironic... Don't ya think?

Where's he reading the temp sensor? Barton's are good to 85C on-die temp. Most motherboards are reading in the 50C's with a generious overclock, but that is from the under-socket thermosister (sp?)

When actuality the on-die temp is around 70C (which most motherboards do not pick up the on-die temp, and most people do not realize)

What kind of cooling does he have? If that temp measurement is from the under-socket temp reader, then he is sure to fry is chip sooner or later (his on-die temp is probably 90C or so)

Ok I had a 1.2 T-Bird back in my n00b days of Overclocking, I cooked a 1.2 T-Bird that was at 1.47 in a few weeks, due to improper cooling and poop thermal goop, it will die maybe not tomorrow or the next day but with IDLE temps of 70 C and 160 F that processor will not last long. It will only be a matter of time before you will have the last laugh.

silentfire said:
lol, your friends with this guy??

lol!!!!

Nah dude just fry it for him. Tell him all about folding and watch his face melt faster than his cpu when it fries. Yeah. Then post a pic of whatever you can. lol ...

I cannot believe
what
how can
how did
it's impossib...
what did
aaahh it's gonna fry

rugbyroy said:
I say let him melt it. Maybe he'll learn from his mistake. I can't help but notice that the title of this thread wasn't spelled correctly. It's sort of ironic... Don't ya think?

lol nice artvar ... who's that guy?

Back