• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Server 2008 r2 VPN problems HELP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

polacos

Hi, I am studying Networking. In this subject I have to create Virtual Machines for a Imaginary company. I need to have 3 servers
server 1 - Active directory Domain services, Primary DNS,
server 2 - Secondary DNS, DHCP, DFS
server 3 - Routing and Remote Access, NPS
Servers are in HOST ONLY, and client on BRIDGED (VMware Workstation 8)

I configured everything and is working, expect Remote access. I configured NAT for Domain Users in Intranet to connect to Internet. But I can't get the VPN work.
The users have Allow Access in Dial-Up tab in AD. I tried Microsoft technet, nothing works for me. All of them are Server 2008 R2.
I created a user and given him password to be changed next time it logs in. When I try to connect the client to VPN, it tells me that the password expired and i have to change it. I change it, it doesn't work (ERROR 691 Incorrect credentials), while the changed password on domain works.

Any help appreciated.

----------------------------
ADDED: Firewall configured to let it thru

For anyone following this. I created RADIUS server on the server that holds the accounts, and added this RADIUS to the VPN server, and it worked. Now I have to create firewall exeptions

Back