• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show off your hardware. New toys, old toys, current victims of hardware abuse.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My point exactly. :rofl:
I swear those guys are hammered for the most part. Oh look, he got another 180.
I just meant drinking and benching are fine just keep your fingers out of the pot. LN2 pot that is :clap:

I doubt that Asrock supports quad SLI, just checking the specs it has dual lanes at x8 so at a guess it doesn't have the bandwidth. Still nice scores though bud! :thup:

Omg you're a frickin' machine Witchdoctor!!!!! Those are some mad, crazy subs! Great job!

You're having ALMOST enough fun over there!! Keep going!

Also...thanks for posting links to the subs...makes things so much more awesome :)

Ooohhh....great point Johan45! Hadn't even thought of that.

Thanks guys,

Hmmmm.... can't get it to work on my X99 platform , I thought that supported quad , I will have to check it out ?

I was just going by the 4770 subs, x99 OC should support 4 way sli but you might have to use one of the lowest slots. Dunno, neve had any experience with the dual chip cards but I do know that people have some issues getting them to work together at times. Could be a driver thing too.

Ahhh...another good point. Make sure to check the manual...maybe you can only use particular slots when running more than 1 card?

For the price they should send someone to read it to you as well.
The manuals don't usually go into multi GPU cards like that. I was just thinking that it might look at 1 card as two so you may need to drop an extra slot . Like I said I haven't had any experience with them.

I will check it out, Thanks Metal :thup:

Edit:

Came home to a new toy, with ln2 heat sink included (evil laugh)

:pics:

DSCF2185.JPG

DSCF2183.JPG

DSCF2184.JPG

Last edited:
LOL at least MSI knows what their customers may have intended for it. :D The box the lightning comes in is huge Witchy no? I know when I received my 780 Lightning I was like What The!!! Felt like I was unpacking a suitcase. :D

LOL at least MSI knows what their customers may have intended for it. :D The box the lightning comes in is huge Witchy no? I know when I received my 780 Lightning I was like What The!!! Felt like I was unpacking a suitcase. :D

yea no kiding, they could probably sell the card for $ 25.00 less if it just came in a plain box .... lmao

It is nice that they include heat sinks for other types of cooling now. it is always a choir trying to keep the vrm's cool when benching cold.

More and more we are seeing products that are aimed at the overclocking community.
This is a step in the right direction

Hope it is a good one, the competition for Heaven and 03 is brutal :eek:

http://hwbot.org/benchmark/3dmark03/rankings?cores=1#start=0#interval=20

http://hwbot.org/benchmark/unigine_heaven_-_xtreme_preset/rankings?cores=1#start=0#interval=20

Even if I get the clocks competing with these guys will be duanting.

Any input form guys who have benched the 290x is appreciated......

Will be beating a a 260 216 core tonight :)

Last edited:
LOL at least MSI knows what their customers may have intended for it. :D

Especially when they use warranty stickers on every new graphics card including Lightnings so you get LN2 stuff but when you remove cooler then you lose warranty. It doesn't change fact that card looks great. I only wonder when will be 390x in stores. I got some info from HIS that they will release new AMD "soon", whatever it means.

Bummer, GTX 260/216 turned out to be a total POS :(

1302695.jpg.png

260 216 05.png

http://hwbot.org/submission/2696298_

http://hwbot.org/submission/2696296_

the 01 and 03 runs were dismal :bang head

Then had water run into the PCIe slot so could not even run 06

The only good news is I broke 3000 TPP's

O well, might finish up 06 tomorrow night then task this card out back and put a bullet through.

Every time I try to break one in half with my hands it seems like it is a trip to the ER for stitches .... :facepalm:

Back