• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TC said:
Well, if we're going to get that geeky I'll add this to help with the last post:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
char *sDualStr;
int a, exp;
void main()

{
sDualStr= "";
a= 0;
exp= 128;
printf("\ndecimal -> 8-bit binary converter\n");
printf("\nGive me a Number(0-255):");
scanf("%d", &a);

if ((a>= 0) && (a<= 255)) {

while (exp> 0) {

if (a>= exp) {
strcat(sDualStr, "1");
a-= exp;

} else {
strcat(sDualStr, "0");
}
exp/= 2;
}
printf("\nThe 8-bit binary string: %s\n", sDualStr);
}
}

Allow me to translate into english:

Yodums owns, w00r! :D

I thought I got into the next races in a thread about a month and a half ago. Nothing ever came of it because of the raffle. If we're actually going to make a run at it this time, count The Two Norsemen in.

Greg M said:
I thought I got into the next races in a thread about a month and a half ago. Nothing ever came of it because of the raffle. If we're actually going to make a run at it this time, count The Two Norsemen in.
Yes we're going to this time around. Since Basher has been away things slowed down a little.

Too Slow To Run - Too Big Too Hide!

Someone deserves to get saddled with the "Village Idiot".

Present and accounted for!

"Spin the wheel and take your chances - IT'S TEAMRACE TIME"!!!

SkyHook

Our internal team races are pretty simple. We pick a method to choose teams and then everyone just keeps on crunching! :D

We have used two methods to choose teams. Draft style and even daily production level. For draft style the Team Captains pick members like in kickball. ;) In daily production we create teams that all have the same daily average production.

Once Teams are picked we set a goal to reach like 5K units or 7500 units etc. Someone rides herd on the stats and all those participating do their best to keep their production high and or add new crunchers!

Its just a little extra fun and smack talk around our team. :)

Cy

I'm in....BUT: my production IS going to be variable in the near future-
I am still experimenting with the diskless cluster quite a bit- some days I get one wu from it (because I mess something up :) )

And a new chip is on its way too.......

I'm in also (as always, and since the beginning).

BTW, are we going to be numberer using the boring real numbers? I would prefer a complex one= 1+i for example ;)

Cy said:
We have used two methods to choose teams. Draft style and even daily production level. For draft style the Team Captains pick members like in kickball. ;) In daily production we create teams that all have the same daily average production.
I vote for the latter, daily production. Let's make things as fair and as evenly matched as possible.

Back