• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Greg M said:
I vote for the latter, daily production. Let's make things as fair and as evenly matched as possible.
same here. let's start w/ as close as daily output between teams. then let them add/upgrade/steal/hijack/etc.. crunchers to increase their output. that's the best way to motviate people to increase their output. and the closest/more fun way if u guys remember our last race.

btw, if noone mind, i would like to form a team this time if we have enough members to join.

Count me in. (whatever number we're at now)

I've been preoccupied of late and this would be a nice diversion from real life.

If it isn;t to late count me in. I hope to up my count here in a few days. this will give me a little push to make more time for it.

Well here is the list so far! Lets close the deadline at Friday, and start the competition on Monday! What are we racing to?

TC
Cy
Digital Pimp
Yodums
jazztrumpet216
JeepZJ
Demont
beau_safken
{PMS}fishy
katelin
The Four Horsemen
racecar12
aggies92
Gravity Man
The Two Norsemen
Wookie8662
heezer7
vodka314
LandShark
lonewolf1983
SkyHook
taloah
rogerdugans
Mictlan
[OC]acaridans
Just shoot
Jon
Frank
ss69nova
Morpheus

If I forgot anyone let me know!

30 peoples so far. if keeping this way, we should have 'bout 4 teams this time...... but DO NOT underestimate those 4Horsemen tho!!

7500WU again?? :rolleyes:

com'on guys/gals!! come join in!! it's LOT of FUN!!! ;)

Didn't do the last team race, so you might as well count me in too!!

BTW: For all those wondering, my new cruncher will put my daily average at around 4-5WUs / day. (I calculate it at around 6.5, but my logs say 4.... Guess that must be some sort of downtime....). I can get you a better update on logged WUs/day on Friday.

JigPu

Glad to hear you're back on the horse JigPu.....this hasn't been the same without you.....you have a sweet setup there, must help you climb some positions in the team.

BTW, you have weather mispelled in your sign ;)

Okay, I tried to stay away, but I can't. I want in, too. :) That is, if anyone wants this blasted unstable production on a team.

BTW, had a thought on what I think might be interesting for teams. If we have enough variance, anyway.

Since it's going to be based on production, how about teaming up big dogs with big dogs, small dogs with small dogs? Meaning, a couple of big producers vs more mid-level producers vs a horde of smaller producers. Think about the David and Goliath fight we could have. :D

Godfodda said:
Okay, I tried to stay away, but I can't. I want in, too. :) That is, if anyone wants this blasted unstable production on a team.

BTW, had a thought on what I think might be interesting for teams. If we have enough variance, anyway.

Since it's going to be based on production, how about teaming up big dogs with big dogs, small dogs with small dogs? Meaning, a couple of big producers vs more mid-level producers vs a horde of smaller producers. Think about the David and Goliath fight we could have. :D
Man, that would be an awesome idea!!! I don't know if we have enough of the diffrent kinds of members to pull it off, but I think we should at least look into this! Go Dave! :D

BTW, you have weather mispelled in your sign
And you misspelled sig :D :D :D

JigPu

that would be a really neat idea, but we can't give you any figures of our production until we're actually back up at BG.

Back