• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Silly Question but I would like your thoughts on it.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
To people that benchmark its huge... to people that game, it shouldn't be an issue IMO unless you need that 1-2% for playable frame rates. BUT, that is just my thinking. :)

To people that benchmark its huge... to people that game, it shouldn't be an issue IMO unless you need that 1-2% for playable frame rates. BUT, that is just my thinking. :)

True,.... Well, I will think about it and see if is worth going that route or not. =) Thanks guys!

What if instead of selling the current system, you just offered to build your friend one for like $100 profit? I mean, if he's willing to drop $1500 on a system, you could price out a killer Z97 build probably including a nice keyboard and mouse and still come in under budget. Charge him the $1500 and keep the difference.

What if instead of selling the current system, you just offered to build your friend one for like $100 profit? I mean, if he's willing to drop $1500 on a system, you could price out a killer Z97 build probably including a nice keyboard and mouse and still come in under budget. Charge him the $1500 and keep the difference.

I have decided to build a $1200 system for him since I just find it to much of an issue dealing with getting a PC back the way mine is right now. I have decided to go after another 290X Lighthing card and call it because that is really all I need right now. Not need but want on my system to be completed.

because z97 would be a downgrade? :sly:

Back