• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech H20-220 Compact Liquid Cooling Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*crack* Damn giga, was that your balls getting busted? LOL. Ok, I am done with the off-topic.

You will still need all your case fans etc etc. Like adding cheap plastic chrome spinners on your car....LOL.
Lol, they aint even CHROME PAINTED! Seriously man, I know from experience, its better to start off with something good then buy a POS and add stuff later on. It will you more money and it will have you with unneeded parts.

About f'n time :bang head

Anyway the compact kit is a great starter but just won't beat a TRUE by much if at all.

http://swiftnets.com/products/H20-220-APEX.asp <-- a better option

Im not looking to buy this but if i did wanna watercool i think it would be perfect for me

I had that same kit.It was great but it was a pita to hookup in my case's plus it kept leaking.So i pulled it and sold it.
I still have a BIP 120.1 and rad box

Last edited:
Just wondering what everyone thought about it.I might buy it though.Im debating.I can add a res or T line and a better pump and water block later and 1/2 tubing.I am kind of tired of loud *** fans

Was fun. Yes, it won't beat the TRUE etc, or be equal to it. But is....

"Wow, dude, you WATERCOOLED YOUR PC!" How cool is that??? Priceless.

Untill $ a few $100 later you buy good WC stuff. $$

Unless you go big WC your fans will make noise and too much. Heck, my new Ultra 1000 PSU fan ****es me off, it's louder than everything else now..... I miss my deathly silence.

I know how that feels, my sis invited her friend to our house once and her friend just sat in front of my pc all day staring at it lmfao.

Fallen have sister? :drool:

My oil PC got even more priceless reactions lol. After you compare it to a car (liquid cooling) regular water cooling doesn't sound crazy.

Lol, I am actually working on making a sort of UV reactive paint so that I can paint stuff in my case and it looks transparent without the light and with the light it lights up and goes all rainbow style lmfao.

The thing about UV light is that a few UV things (cables, mobo, fans) look "nicer" compared to a full case that is UV painted inside and out. They don't necessarily look nicer but it will look brighter and more defined which could result in an almost glowing aura around the UV components. It is not necessarily brighter than a UV painted case, but our eyes will perceive it as brighter (the UV glow). From an outsider's POV, UV paint may look more breathtaking, but will not be as sophistcated as UV dyed water in a fully black (both internallay and externally), no LED case.

Back